PRIORITIZE: Using Social Data to Prioritize for 2021 45 min
PRIORITIZE: Using Social Data to Prioritize for 2021
Our experienced executive panel shares how social data fits into the broader marketing picture, and what data-based strategies you should implement in 2021.
- Anne Carter, Sr. Manager, Agency Customer Success, Sprout SocialSprout Social - Moderator
- Lesley Pinckney, Vice President of Innovation, Omnicom Experiential Group
- Daryl Smith, CMO, KETTLER
- Trovon Williams, Vice President of Marketing and Communications, NAACP
Session Time: 45 minutes
About this panel
In this session, our experienced executive panel shares how social data fits into the broader marketing picture. This talk covers questions like:
- “How can I use social data to understand our biggest successes, challenges and roadblocks from 2020—then translate them to leadership?”
- “How can social data help us nail VoC and influence all-up marketing efforts?”
- “How can social data help me identify our areas of focus in 2021?”
Additional learning material and related sessions
These resources will help you make the most of this session.
- Audit worksheet
- Prioritization workbook
- To thrive in today’s new normal, CMOs need to address these digital skills gaps first (Adapt article)
- Presentation Deck
Are you ready to dive deeper into your social data and discover new areas of focus for 2021? Request a free trial of Premium Analytics today.