Retail Fireside with Bombas: Unpacking Uncertainty When You Don’t Know What Tomorrow Looks Like 50 min
Retail Fireside Chat: Unpacking Uncertainty with Bombas
This digital fireside chat focuses on how social marketing leaders in retail are redefining their approach to strategy, customer engagement and team leadership during this time of constant change.
- Lauren DiGregoria, Director of Acquisition Marketing, Bombas
- Andrew Caravella, VP of Global Partnerships, Sprout Social
About this fireside chat: As social marketers in the retail industry, brands are used to quick pivots and adapting to change. But the global events of the past six months have kicked off a rapid evolution of our industry and redefined how we approach our strategies, engage with our customers and lead our teams.
Join us as we chat with Bombas and explore how their strong values and culture of giving back to the world has shaped the way they’ve managed their team during this time. We’ll discuss planning through uncertainty, managing burnout among your team and collaborating in a remote work environment. You’ll walk away with actionable ideas of how to support your social team while meeting business goals, especially as we head into the holiday season.
- How Bombas’ culture of giving back has shaped the way they manage their team
- Why holistically supporting your social team directly ties to reaching business goals
- Ideas for leading with empathy, setting expectations and remote collaboration
Best fit for:
- Social Media Teams
- Social Media Managers